Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sushi king

wakakaka....finally.....today i manage to step out from my house for the 1st time since the start of raya break. I went to sushi king ^^ ngek ngek....as usual went there to meet my friend lo (secondary friend, just two of us + my sister). We talk a lot, but still need to talk softly, since my kepo sister sit opposite us ( she wanted to go there desperately, bcoz too long din eat sushi ) =.=
after finish eating, I drove my friend to my house and have some chatting....after half an hour I gave her a ride to food stall to dapao some fried balls (50 biji).....then dapao cendol....finally take her home lo....
well, I know these things seems a bit boring but the main point is, I drive alone for the whole journey....along the journey, I experienced a few nearly-accident cases....quite scary but indeed full of amusement...muahahaha....

so, my next target is Ipoh....I will drive to Ipoh, my friend, promise u all ah, next time I sure will make use of Ipoh road then take u all there to eat Ipoh chicken rice....hehe....

10 comments:

  1. 1st time visit ur blog, not bad lie...

    Hope u can keep on writing ^^

    N hor, sometimes write in chinese la, my english not good >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. heys, someone blogs, keep up the good work ^^, dun write ur post in chinese, i wont understand.... hahaha...

    -kok loong-

    ReplyDelete
  3. drive long d will get used to it d..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...wait ehem...1st time reply...
    kok choy: yaya...i will try to write in chinese but i m no good in poem thiz...hehe...i think i will learn some from ur blog luu if u dun mind...>.<
    kok loong:Yaya...i will try to write some simple chinese tat u will understand...hehe...
    gauhwang:thx for the advice, i will drive more...haha maybe next time u will c me driving in campus...lol....

    ReplyDelete
  5. momo sha de~~hahahahhhaha.i wan mo ur head

    ReplyDelete
  6. After writing for long, my chinese level drop alot =.=

    Cant maintain the quality d >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. weywey..glad to hear tat finally u dare to drive again..not good! kaka..ei keep ur promise ar, bring me to Ipoh to hv famed food n play bowling again ar..kaka^^

    ~Kar Mei~

    ReplyDelete